Hey guys , I just finished replying to all your sweet comments and reviews on here Nothing makes me happier then receiving them from you all, it definitely motivates me and keeps me going:) I’m not sure if it notifies you when I reply, If not you can just please check back the next day
Now to these yummy meatballs (katleti) I don’t know about you all but I LOVE it when my oven does all the cooking for me, Nothing is easier then prepping it and throwing it into the oven, especially when you are a busy mom They are still just as good and juicy baked in the oven and not to mention so much healthier because you are not frying them in loads of oil!
Guys please keep the reviews coming!!!!!!!
Baked Beef Meatballs with Oatmeal (katleti)
- 1 1/2 Pounds Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Onion, Chopped thinly
- 1 Celery, Pureed
- 3 Cabbage Leaves, pureed
- 1 Cup Whole Grain One Minute Oats, Blend and then add boiling water, enough to cover oats and let it sit for a minute
- about ½ Cup water
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Add the ground beef, pureed cabbage and celery, onions, oats, salt and pepper.
- Mix well with hands.
- Add water until its the perfect texture to make patties.
- Take a small handful and make patties with your hands.
- Add to baking pans, and bake uncovered for about 40-45 minutes (when patties start to golden brown)
Makes about 15
Enjoy And please share you creations on FB or Instagram with me @doublesidedspoon #doublesidedspoon
Have a great day everyone