I love simplifying recipes so they are not so complicated for everyday life! Lets be real we don’t always have the time to make super fancy meals. So my favorites are those that taste and look like you put in so much work but in, but in reality it was super quick and easy Can I see see you all raise up your hands
This cheesecake here requires no water bath while in the oven, it doesn’t take a long time to bake (about 40 minutes) and it tastes absolutely delicious! Thank you so much Irina for this awesome cheesecake recipe Everyone loves it.
p.s The crust takes super quick to make and totally worst it but if you want to use a pre made pie crust you totally can for this recipe
Baked Cheesecake Recipe
- 20 Half Honey Graham Cookies or 10 Full (Should be about a cup and a half once crushed)
- 5 Tablespoons Salted Butter, Melted
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Can sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º
- To a large zip lock bag add the graham cookies and crush with a rolling pin or add to a food processor.
- Once the cookies are crushed add to a round 9 and a half inch springform pan and spread apart, add in the melted butter and sugar and mix with clean hands and spread apart evenly on the bottom of the pan.
- Place the pan with the crust into the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile add the cream cheese to a electric mixer and mix for about 5 minutes until there are no clumps and then add in the condensed milk and eggs and blend until smooth.
- To the ready crust carefully add the mixed in cream (spread apart evenly) and bake for about 45 minutes- to an hour until its golden brown.
- Once the cheesecake is ready, pull out of the oven and with a butter knife and cut around the inside of the pan and make sure the cake is not stuck to the pan.
- Open up the pan and let the cheesecake cool off.
- Add any choice of topping of fruit or pie filling.
- Serve warm or refrigerated.
Enjoy And please share you creations on FB or Instagram with me @doublesidedspoon #doublesidedspoon
Also you can now find me on PINTEREST
Have a great day everyone