Cream cheese ragoons is a wonton filled with cream cheese mixture then wrapped and fried, but i like to bake mine because they are so much healthier and just as good.
This recipe takes minutes to prep and assemble, serve at your next party or just as a snack at home , and make sure to dip in sweet chili sauce. You guys are gonna LOVE these!
Baked Cream Cheese Ragoons
- 1pkg Cream Cheese, 8 oz
- 1 Garlic Clove, Minced
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped finely
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 Egg, Whisked
- Preheat oven to 400º F
- In a bowl beat cream cheese, garlic, green onion and salt until mixed well.
- In a small bowl whisk egg until well beaten.
- Dip your finger into the beaten egg and lightly coat the outer edges of the wonton wrapper.
- Bring all the corners of the wonton to the center to form an X and lightly pinch all the sides together.
- Place the wonton on a cookie sheet with parshment paper.
- Lightly spray the tops of the wontons with cooking spray or lightly coat with melted butter.
- Bake for 7-12 minutes until tops are golden brown.
- Serve immediately with sweet chili sauce
Best served fresh and with sweet chili sauce Enjoy it guys!!!