Growing up my mom made something like this similar but she would fry it all on a skillet, But I wanted to make it even easier so one day I decided to put it into the oven and see what would happen, and it turned out AMAZING!!!! I actually had my parents over for dinner the other night and made this and my mom totally approved and was excited to start making it this way!
I just love a good easy recipe that takes super quick to whip up for us busy moms and here is yet another one for you all
Please share your creations with me on social media @doublesidedspoon #doublesidedspoon and you can also write comments and reviews below.
Baked Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe
- 2 Onions, Sliced
- 5 Celery Sticks, Sliced
- 2 Peppers, Sliced (red or yellow/ I used both)
- 3-4 Carrots, Peeled and Sliced
- 1 Large Bunch of Broccoli, cut up head into medium pieces
- 15 Champagne Mushrooms, Sliced
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- Sriracha hot sauce to taste
- 2 Cups Water
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- Preheat oven to 370°
- Make sure to rinse all the vegetables and slice up.
- Add all the vegetables to a large baking pan.
- Add the Garlic, Soy Sauce, Oyster Sauce and Hoisin Sauce and mix it all up with the vegetables.
- Add the water and mix and cover the baking pan completely with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes covered and then uncover and bake for an additional 20-30 minutes
- Once you pull it out of the oven immediately make the corn starch (add a little bit of cold water to 2 heaping tablespoons of corn starch and mix it up well then gradually add to the veggies and mixing.
- Put the dish back into the oven for another 3 minutes to thicken up the sauce.
- If its not thick enough you can add another tablespoon and back into the oven.
- Serve over rice.
And please let me know below what recipes you would like me to share in the near future! Thanks in advance