A few months ago I tried this salad at a potluck and it stood out the most to me out of everything and I just had to get the recipe from my cousin Alla. Its one of those salads that is full of flavor and crunch. Try this at your next potluck or BBQ and it will defiantly be a big hit!
Sorry for the lack of blog posts guys we were gone in Mexico for a family trip Had an amazing trip!
Lots of yummy new recipes are coming your way! keep posted
Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Salad
- 2 Heads of Broccoli, Cut up into small pieces
- 1 1/2 Cups cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1 1/2 Cups Canned Corn, Drained
- 6 Bacon Strips, Fried until golden brown, Diced Thinly
- 1/4 Cup Red Onions, Diced Thinly
- 4 (Plus) Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl.
- Mix in the mayonnaise before serving.
- Serve after mixing.
Enjoy And please share you creations Instagram with me @doublesidedspoon #doublesidedspoon
Also you can now find me on PINTEREST
Have a great day everyone