This side takes super fast to make! This is my fave way to eat these mini potatoes! They go great for a side for lunch/dinner or even a BBQ! Also what i love about mini potatoes is that they take a lot faster to cook! So next time your at the grocery store grab these mini potatoes!:)
Also i never really measure out how much i put of each ingredient, but i did this time, you can just put the amount of each ingredient however much you like!
- 1.5 lb red mini potatoes
- 1/4 cup dill, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 3 heaping tablespoons salted butter
- Add the potatoes to a medium size pot and fill up with water, just enough to cover the potatoes
- Boil for about 25 minutes until tender when pierced with tip of a sharp knife, drain
- Then add the butter, dill and minced garlic
- Mix with a large sppon and you can also cut some of the potatoes in half
How do you like to serve your mini potatoes?