Green has never tasted SO good!!!! These green beans are fingerlickin good!
This is just a basic recipe done right, when we were in South Carolina for thanksgiving we had these a few times and me and my husband loved them! To be honest I never made green beans until like last month and now I make these daily!
I cant wait to experiment with beans now and cook more with them, I will keep you guys posted but for now ENJOY!
Buttery Garlic Green Beans
- 340 g (12oz) Green Beans, Trimmed and washed
- 3 large Garlic Cloves
- 3-4 tbsp Salted Butter
- Salt to taste
- Add the beans to a stainless steel skillet and add water just enough to cover the beans.
- Let the beans come to a boil and let it slightly boil for 3 minutes.
- Drain and add the butter and garlic to the skillet.
- Saute on medium heat for about 7 minutes mixing occasionally until the garlic starts to caramelize a little.
- Best served immediately.
p.s I would greatly appreciate if you guys could give me some new ideas how to serve beans! Thank you in advance and have a wonderful weekend my friends