Hey Ya’ll I hope you missed me and didn’t forget about me I know it has been since June yes June since I last shared a recipe with you guys, I didnt know it was so long.. So much has happened since I last posted on here and the biggest one of all we moved into our beautiful home back in June (that my husband built) I have to share some photos with you guys soon, of my big amazing kitchen that I have been absolutly loving cooking in! oh and I cannot forget my garden, I had my first very own garden and it was a success! This has been a dream of mine forever
Now to this recipe, I know you are probably thinking FINALLY I tried this yummy salad at a local pizzeria and I had to recreate it at home, It is so fresh and delightful and not to mention one of the fastest salads to make! Guys please please please leave me reviews and feedbacks! Comments keep me going Honetly half of the time I feel like I am talking to myself!
I am super excited to share so many new recipes with you all! But for now go enjoy this salad! you will love it! I promise
Caprese Salad with Greens
- Field Greens Salad Mix (2 hanfuls)
- 1 Ripe Tomato, Sliced
- REAL Mozzerella Cheese, Sliced
- Balsamic Vinegar, drizzle to your liking
- Olive Oil, drizzle to your liking
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add the salad mix to a plate or a flat bowl.
- Taking turns in a cricle add the sliced tomato then sliced mozzerella cheese so on and so fourth.
- Drizzle a good amount of Balsamic Vinegar and Olive oil.
- Sprinkle with a little bit of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Share your creations on Instagram with me @doublesidedspoon #doublesidedspoon
Also you can find me on PINTEREST