I am So excited to be sharing this recipe with you guys today! Back when I used to work at the mall at a Jewelry store (Pandora) My Co-worker introduced me to this amazing wrap at the food court, so I just had to re-create it at home. Its definitely a unique wrap that I haven’t ever seen or tasted before and its loaded with lots of flavor, everyone is going to love these!!!
I like to serve these best when all the ingredients are still hot but you can also assemble these when the ingredients are room temp or just warm up again before serving.
Also I would love it if you would comment below and let me know what kind of wrap is your favorite to make! Enjoy it everyone
Chicken Teriyaki Wrap Recipe
- 2 Chicken Breast, Sliced
- 1 Cup Rice, Cooked according to package
- 1 Onion, Sliced
- 1 Zucchini, Sliced
- 2 Cups Bean sprouts, Rinsed
- 1 Large Garlic, Minced
- 10 tbsp Teriyaki Sauce, plus extra for drizzling inside
- 4-5 Large Tortillas
- Paprika and Adobo Seasoning
- Oil for Frying
- To a large skillet on medium-high heat add the Oil and Sliced Chicken Strips, Sprinkle both sides with paprika and adobo seasoning.
- Saute until the chicken starts to slightly golden brown and then add the garlic, mix and saute for an additional minute and then add 5 tbsp of teriyaki sauce, mix and leave on heat for another minute.
- Meanwhile in a separate large skillet on medium-high heat add 1 tbsp of oil and the sliced onions, after 2 minutes add the zucchini and saute until the zucchini is soft, mixing occasionally. Once the onions and zucchini are just about ready add 5 tbsp of teriyaki sauce and mix.
- Once the chicken and veggies are ready set up all the ingredients in separate plates or bowls including the bean sprouts.
- Cut a sheet of wax paper, just a little bigger then the tortilla and place the tortilla on top.
- To the tortilla add some rice, chicken, zucchini and onions, bean sprouts and drizzle with teriyaki sauce.
- Roll up the tortilla with all the ingredients and then wrap it with wax paper and twist the edges.
- Cut in half or eat as whole
Makes 4-5 wraps
Enjoy And please share you creations Instagram with me @doublesidedspoon #doublesidedspoon
Also you can now find me on PINTEREST
Have a great day everyone