Salmon is my all time favorite fish because it doesn’t really have that strong “fishy” taste and its just so good. This is my mamas recipe and its my absolute favorite way to make salmon.
Normally you serve fish over rice but this recipe is amazing over some creamy mashed potatoes!
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillet
- 1/4 tsp VEGETA spice
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Dill, chopped (for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Sprinkle the salmon with the VEGETA spice
- Pour the whipping cream over the salmon and cover with aluminum paper
- Bake for 35 minutes
- Once the time is up take salmon out of the oven and uncover sprinkle the salmon with the chopped dill and bake for another 5 minutes, uncovered