Look no further you have now found the greatest tuna spread recipe, it has the perfect crunch and creaminess to it! I have been making my tuna sandwiches this way ever since I can even remember, and now I’m excited for all you you my dear friends to try it!
Serve these as an appetizer or for lunch, its even delicious the next day and you still get that crunch. My husband loves it when I pack these for him for work, and I enjoyed taking them to school when I was growing up. This spread would also be great for dipping crackers into
Also I would love if you guys would comment below and let me know how you make your tuna spreads! Enjoy it friends and let me know how you like it
Crunchy Tuna Spread Recipe
- 2 Cans Chunk Tuna
- 3 Celery Sticks, Sliced
- 2 Green Onions, Sliced Thinly
- 3 Heaping Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Toast for sandwiches (or nay bread of choice)
- Open the canned tuna and drain it and then add to a bowl.
- With a fork separate the tuna a little.
- Add the sliced celery and green onions.
- Mix in the mayonnaise and pepper.
- Add or to toast or any bread or choice.
About 5 sandwiches
Enjoy And please share you creations Instagram with me @doublesidedspoon #doublesidedspoon
Also you can now find me on PINTEREST
Have a great day everyone