YES you read that right, It’s a dill pickle dip recipe alight!!! Yum is right
A few weeks ago I hosted an ugly Christmas sweater party at my place and was looking online for some dip inspo and came across this recipe, I immediately knew it would be delicious! And let me tell you it is and not only that it is very addictive, Yes I have warned you I tried with both tortilla chips and crackers and tortilla chips are definitely better for this dip, I couldn’t stop dipping away!
Please make this a day in advance it is SO much better that way! (Add some pickle juice if it’s not soft enough) Also it will stay fresh in your refrigerator for up to a week but I promise you wont have any leftovers haha
Dill Pickle Dip
- 1 80z Cream Cheese, Softened or Spreadable
- 1 1/2 Cups Chopped Dill Pickles
- 1/4 Finely Diced Onion
- 2 Tbsp Pickle Juice, or more for a softer dip
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Dill
- 1 Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black pepper (adjust to taste)
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix with a wooden spoon until evenly distributed.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips, crackers or veggies.
2 Cups of Dip
Share your creations on Instagram with me @doublesidedspoon #doublesidedspoon
Also you can find me on PINTEREST