Ok guys its Sunday morning before church, and since I love you guys so much I woke up earlier so I could work on this post and share this recipe before the Super Bowl tonight! It is the perfect dip recipe, BOMB.com, Don’t be scared to add half a cup of the Frank Hot Sauce because its not too spicy, It’s the perfect amount.
This dip is perfect for dipping Tortilla chips, celery and baby carrots! I promise this will be a big hit, even the guys will be raving
I found this recipe in a Costco magazine, as soon as I seen it, I knew I had to make it!
Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 Pkg (8oz) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 Cups (500 ml) of Cooked Canned Chicken
- 1/2 Cup FRANK’S REDHOT original cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/2 Ranch
- 1/2 Cup Shredded mozzarella (I used marble since I ran out)
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Add ll the ingredients to a bowl and mix with a fork (its ok if you have a little small chunks) If you want the chicken chunky add it in once you have mixed all the ingredients.
- Add the mix into a baking dish (I used 650 ml/22 oz and it was exactly the perfect size)
- Bake for 20 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips, celery and baby carrots.
Share your creations on Instagram with me @doublesidedspoon #doublesidedspoon
Also you can find me on PINTEREST