MMMMMMM these hash brown patties are so good, my husband loves them extra crispy Try these out for breakfast tomorrow and I promise that wont be the last time you will be whipping these up! They are so yummy and so quick to make. Also I almost forgot to mention they are so good dipped in ketchup!
Enjoy it guys! Also please tag me in your creations on Facebook and Instagram I love to see what you guys make using my recipes
Hash Brown Garlic Potato Patties Recipe
- 2 Red Potatoes, Peeled and Shredded
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1/2 Tsp Oregano Spice
- 1/4 Tsp Adobo Seasoning or Mrs, Dash
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Oil for frying
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add a little layer of oil to a large skillet and wait until hot on medium heat.
- With you hands make little patties and add to the skillet.
- Once starting to golden brown press the patty down with a spatula and flip until the other side is golden brown.
- Serve immediately, best when hot.
Makes about 6 Patties
Would love to here some of your breakfast ideas! Please comment below