Me and my auntie like to get together and cook/bake new things One day we made tons of things together and she threw these potatoes together for a side dish and they turned out amazing! This is the perfect hash recipe that is so simple to make, The outside of the potato is slightlycrispy and the inside is perfectly soft. You guys will love these.
I have made these quite a few times since then and everyone loves them! I also love to make these for breakfast/brunch to serve alone side with eggs and veggies, These also are amazing with chicken on the side.
Hash Brown Potatoes
- 5 medium Potatoes (yellow or red fleshed), skin on and diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 Tbsp Greek Seasoning
- 1/2 Tbsp Paprika
- Sprinkle Seasoning Salt to Liking
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Add the potatoes to a bowl with seasoning, Add about 3 Tbsp oil and mix.
- Spread out the potatoes on a large baking pan and drizzle some olive oil over the top.
- Bake for about one hour until golden brown .
- Broil on high for 2 minutes if you want the outside to be crispy (optional)
Share your creations on Instagram with me @doublesidedspoon #doublesidedspoon
Also you can find me on PINTEREST