I am so excited to be sharing this amazing recipe with y’all!!! My Instagram friend Julia shared this recipe with me over a year ago and I cannot believe that I only made it for the first time just a few weeks ago, (Cant believe we missed out on this for so long) haha. Its the best Teriyaki chicken recipe out there! I promise store bought sauce has NOTHING on this!!!!! Never tasted better teriyaki chicken in ma life
Go ahead make this as soon as possible, you will be licking your plate clean Me and my husband devoured the whole entire thing way too fast haha!
Also I love love love and appreciate it like crazy when you guys leave me comments, reviews and pictures of your food with me tagged on social media, It means the world to me and motivates me to post even more recipes for you guys
Homemade Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
- 1 1/2 Pounds Boneless and Skinless Chicken thighs (6 thighs), Cut into about 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice (1 large orange or 2 small)
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Finely Grated Fresh Ginger
- 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp butter, for glaze
- Green Onions, chopped for topping
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Put the cut chicken pieces in a bowl.
- To a separate bowl add the soy sauce, freshly squeezed orange juice, honey, fresh ginger and sesame oil.
- Whisk the marinade and the pour into the cut chicken, mix it in together, cover and refrigerate for at least 15-25 minutes.
- When the chicken is ready to cook preheat a large skillet to medium high heat and add the chicken pieces WITHOUT the marinade.
- Add 2 tbsp of oil and fry the chicken until it is browned. Mixing occasionally.
- Transfer the ready chicken to a bowl or plate and cover.
- Turn down the heat a little and to the same skillet add the chicken marinade and 1 tbsp of butter and stir until it turns into a glaze ( about 5 minutes)
- Pour the glaze over the chicken.
- Serve over rice and make sure to top with green onions and sesame seeds if you like.
Share your creations on Instagram with me @doublesidedspoon #doublesidedspoon
Also you can now find me on PINTEREST Happy pinning
Have a great day everyone