This shrimp recipe is too easy! It takes super quick to whip up!
Usually this is my go to shrimp recipe, the flavors are amazing and what makes it even better it barely takes anytime to whip up!
If you don’t like cilantro and don’t want to give it one more try You can easily substitute it for parsley. Also you can add less or more garlic, lemon and cilantro to your liking
Lemon Herb and Garlic Shrimp Recipe
- 340 g Raw shrimp (peeled and deveined), washed
- ¼ cup Salted Butter
- Mrs Dash
- 3 large Garlic Cloves, minced
- ¼ cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Lemon, Squeezed
- On medium heat add the shrimp and butter to a large skillet
- Once butter starts to melt sprinkle mrs, dash and paprika all over the shrimp and mix (keep on mixing every few minutes)
- Once the shrimp is almost ready and starting to color (around 8 minutes) throw in the garlic mix and wait a minuter to add the cilantro
- Fry for one more minute and then squeeze the lemon, mix and take off heat
- serve immediately
Whats your favorite way of cooking shrimp?? I want to try some new ideas:)