I know you guys are probably thinking… FINALLY!
Yes its been like a year since I have posted a dessert recipe. I am guilty, But don’t worry im gonna start posting dessert now too.. I’m already working on a 2nd dessert blog post for you guys which i will share later on this week.
I’m definitely making a big come back with this delicious and super easy dessert. You guys will be impressed with this one! I promise
I got this recipe from a sweet instagram friend and I’m excited for you guys to try it now!! Make sure to serve with vanilla ice cream it definitely completes this brownie!!!
Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- ½ Cup Butter, Chopped
- 1 ½ Cups White Chocolate, Chopped
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs, Lightly beaten
- 1¼ Cup Flour
- ½ Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Frozen Raspberries, (Slightly defrosted)
- Preheat oven to 355º
- Grease a 7×11 baking dish
- Melt together butter, chopped white chocolate and sugar in large saucepan, stirring over low heat until melted. Set aside and let cool for 10min.
- Stir in eggs, then flour, then white chocolate chips and then raspberries
- Spoon/pour mixture into prepared pan, smooth top
- Bake for about 30-35min(Poke with a toothpick, checking when it comes out without liquid mixture stuck to it – a few crumbs is fine. It’ll be firm-ish to the touch
- Cut and serve with ice cream on top
Enjoy it guys!!
P.s If you have an delicious simple dessert recipes you would like to share please email me at email@example.com Im always on a lookout for new ones Thank you in advance!!!