Normally french toast is sweet but these little guys are savory and oh let me tell you so delicious. They are great as an appetizer or little sandwiches to have at your dinner table or tea party I hope you guys enjoy them as much as we do!
Savory French Toast Tomato Bites
- ½ Baguette, 15 slices
- 2 Tomatoes on a vine, sliced
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 2-3 Garlic, Minced
- 2 Eggs, Whisked
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Small Bunch of Cilantro
- To the whisked eggs add a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper.
- In a large skillet on medium heat drizzle some olive oil and once hot dip each slice of bread on both sides and put on skillet, Flip the slice of bread once its starting to slightly golden brown and do so on the other side.
- Once the baguette slices are ready, put them on a plate and meanwhile mix the mayonnaise and garlic together.
- Add about half a tablespoon to each ready baguette slice and spread.
- Then add a slice of tomato and cilantro on top
Enjoy and please let me know how you liked them
Also comment below and let me know your favorite little tea sandwiches Would greatly appreciate it!!!