If you live in the south you definitely have tried sweet tea, if you order iced tea you will get this not the “fake stuff”
Guys this drink is so refreshing you will want to make a batch every day, it doesn’t matter summer or winter I can drink it any day of the week!!! Also it takes super quick to make with ingredients you always have in your household!
I absolutely love sweet tea and I used to always wait until we would go down south to drink it, but now I make it at home! Thanks to my mom in law for showing me exactly how to make it when they were down here a few weeks ago As soon as I took a sip it brought back so many sweet memories!
Southern Sweet Tea
- 10 Cups Boiling Water
- 2 Black Tea Bags (I use premium black)
- 1 cup sugar (plus I use an extra half of a 1/4 cup BUT adjust to your sweetness level)
- Serve with Ice once cooled down
- Add 10 cups boiling water to a heat tempered pitcher or big bowl.
- Add the tea bags in for about 10 minutes.
- Mix in the sugar (to your sweetness level)
- Cool down.
- Fill a cup with ice and pour in sweet tea.
Share your creations on Instagram with me @doublesidedspoon #doublesidedspoon
Also you can find me on PINTEREST