Whew has it ever been a busy week! We moved out of our place of 4 years and moving into a beautiful home, my husband built outside of the city, I am so excited for the change Just yesterday I started planting my very own first garden, which has been a dream of mine forever! I am so excited to share some pictures with you later.
Now on to this amazing salmon recipe! I bet you never tried it with orange marmalade, it is so good and the soy sauce balances out the sweetness, You guys are going to love it, Perfect salmon recipe to impress your family or guests and that takes super fast to prep and bake that’s always a plus in my books especially for us busy moms
My sister got this recipe from her photographer a few years back and we all love it! I also wanted to let you know that the original recipe calls for toasted pecans, I never tried it that way.. but let me know if you do and how you like it that way
Soy and Orange Marmalade Salmon Recipe
- 1 1/2 Pounds Salmon fillets (I used Wild sockeye)
- 1 Cup Orange Marmalade
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Cut the salmon into 1 1/2- 2 inches and add to a bowl or a large zip lock bag.
- In a separate small bowl add 1 cup of Orange Marmalade, 1/4 cup Soy Sauce, pinch of Salt and Pepper.
- Whisk the ingredients in the small bowl and pour over the salmon.
- Make sure each slice of salmon has sauce over it, cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350º
- Once the fish is done marinading add to a greased baking dish and pour 1 Tablespoon of the marinade over each salmon fillet.
- Bake the salmon uncovered for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile to a small pot pour the remaining marinade, turn heat to medium-high and mix.
- In a small saucepan, bring reserved marinade to a boil, cook until liquid starts to reduce, serve with salmon.
Share your creations on Instagram with me @doublesidedspoon #doublesidedspoon
Also you can now find me on PINTEREST
Have a great day everyone!