You guys, these are amazing!!!! So simple and quick to make but oh so addicting and good! The ingredients for this so called recipe is so simple, seems too simple for something so yummy, but its not
Whenever I make these everyone loves them, a quick lunch or snack to make for yourself or guests, and let me tell you the kids absolutely love them t00! My little sister was over a few months ago and I quickly thew this together and let me tell you we devoured it fast!!!!! I ended up making even more because we just couldn’t get enough! You can also serve these for breakfast/brunch.
Make sure you dip them into ranch! It is Bomb.com
There are so many things you can make with tortillas and I would love to hear some of your ideas!
Please comment below and let me know what you like to make with tortillas ↓↓↓
Tangy Ham and Cheese Quesadilla Recipe
- 3 Tortilla’s
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Slices of Ham, Cut into bigger pieces
- 3 Green Onion Leaves, Sliced thinly
- 1 Tomato, diced
- Mayonnaise, just enough to spread a little on tortillas
- Sriracha Hot Sauce
- Little bit of oil for frying
- Ranch to dip
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise all over the tortillas.
- Add hot sauce to your liking (I just like a little bit).
- Add the cheese, ham, green onions and tomatoes to only half sections of the tortillas.
- Fold the tortillas in half and then press down a little.
- To a large skillet on medium-high heat add a small splash of oil.
- Once hot add the tortillas and fry until starting to golden brown and then flip sides.
- Once both sides are slightly golden brown take off skillet and cut
- Best when hot and dipped in ranch.
Enjoy And please share you creations Instagram with me @doublesidedspoon #doublesidedspoon
Also you can now find me on PINTEREST
Have a great day everyone