Can you guys believe it!!! Its almost New Years Eve! I don’t know if its just me or time seems to be flying way too fast these days.
Yesterday I was looking through my cupboards and fridge to see what I could whip up last minute for lunch, and I ended up throwing all these things together and it turned out SO amazing and I knew I had to share this before new Years Eve cause it would go perfect for an appetizer that night or any night You guys are gonna love it and the Sriracha hot sauce gives it a nice little kick, you can add a little like me or it you like spicy you can add more, Just taste along as you go
Also you know what I just thought of I think this mixture would really work great as a dip too just warm up in the oven and dip crackers or bread into it!
Tangy Tuna Melts Recipe
- 3-4 Whole Weight Kaiser Buns, Sliced in half
- 2 Cans Tuna, I used solid, Drained
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Small Onion, Diced Thinly
- ½ Cup Diced Tomatoes (1/2 Large tomato)
- 4 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 5 Tbsp Ranch
- Sriracha hot sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix.
- Add a nice amount of tuna mixture to each halved bun.
- Add the ready buns to a baking sheet.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Then switch oven to broil 500° and broil for about 2 minutes to give it a little golden touch.
Makes about 6-8 halved kaiser buns
Guys PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don’t forget to tag me in your pictures when you make something and please write reviews on recipes. I appreciate it like crazy when you guys do that!!!! ALSO HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEARS