Yesterday I was hosting a brunch date for my mom and sisters at my place and I threw this together in about 5 minutes and they all loved it and were asking me if this was on my blog, and said if not you need to post it! So today morning I went to the grocery store to buy another French loaf, Gotta love the fresh bread they bake in stores
You guys are gonna love this gooey cheesy/creamy goodness, We all did and I guarantee its gonna be a hit when you make it, with that being said I would love to hear your reviews afterwards, just comment below I really appreciate the comments I started receiving from you guys
Topped Creamy Loaf with Ham Recipe
- 1 French Bread, Sliced in half
- 3 1/2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, Grated
- 10 Slices Boloney Or Ham, Diced
- 1 Bunch Green Onions, Chopped (about 8)
- 1 Tomato, Diced
- 2 Large Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 Large heaping Tablespoon Softened/Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Salt if you desire
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix evenly.
- Split the mixture in half and spread on the halved French breads.
- Turn on oven to broil and broil the French bread with the cheese mixture until it starts to slightly golden brown, make sure to always keep an eye on it because its such a high heat (approximately 8 minutes)
- Cut into slices and enjoy once its cooled down just a little.
Makes 2 halved french bread
And please let me know below what recipes you would like me to share in the near future! Thanks in advance