Can I get an amen that you can never have too many salad recipes?? I love salads and make them every day with dinner or even just for myself for lunch.
My friend Rosa gave me this recipe a long time ago, she uses spinach instead and you can as well, I personally like it with a blend of greens Also I make this salad with balsamic vinegar sometimes instead of regular and its just as delicious! I just love the combination of everything in this salad and the feta cheese with a little vinegar just tops it off, MMMmmm
Enjoy this salad and please comment below with your favorite salad and how you make it!
Zesty Greens Salad with Feta
- 2 Big Handfuls Field Greens Salad Mix
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, Sliced into thicker pieces
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese
- 1/4 Cup of Onions, Sliced super thinly
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 2-3 Tablespoons of White Vinegar (to taste) or balsamic vinegar
- freshly black ground pepper
- Add the salad mix, tomatoes, feta cheese and onions to a bowl.
- Mix and add the oil and vinegar to taste.
- Add freshly ground black pepper, mix and serve immediately
Share your creations on Instagram with me @doublesidedspoon #doublesidedspoon
Also you can find me on PINTEREST