I was at my parents place the other day and my mom made these and i absolutly fell in love with them! She got this recipe from her friend. I am so addicted to these zucchini fritters they are ahhhh-mazing! been making them 2 days straight already! Deffinetly a must try also make sure you dip them into sour cream they are even better like that!!
Warning: you wont be able to stop eating these haha. Good thing they are healthy and loaded with zucchini.
- 2 mediem unpeeled zucchinis, shredded
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 egg
- 1/4-1/2 cup flour(depending on the zucchini size)
- 1 tsp salt (salt to preference)
- Canola oil for frying
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
- Add oil into a skillet just enough to cover half the of the fritters
- Once the oil has warmed up make little pancakes with your hands and add into the skillet on mediem heat
- Fry each side for about 5 minutes until golden brown
- Put the ready fritters on a plate with papertowel to soak all the oil out
- Serve warm
Makes about 20 fritters
Enjoy! with sourcream;)